iCAN: Sales Manager
iCAN is a globally recognized Israeli company focused on the medical cannabis industry. Our vision is to create a portfolio of brands that will transform the global cannabis economy and ecosystem. iCAN’s current portfolio includes:
- CannaTech: Cannabis conferences
- iCAN Services: Services/Consulting for business and life-science
- iCAN Incubator: portfolio of startups in the Cannabis space
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives by executing direct and in-direct sales to large enterprises
- Identify and actively pursue sales opportunities
- Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives
- Build in depth knowledge of clients’ business priorities, challenges and initiatives and translate them into iCAN opportunities.
- Develop long term multi-level relationships within ecosystem players to establish iCAN as a strategic, long term partner to maximize revenues opportunities
- Execute an effective account/opportunity management and business planning process
- Operate in a highly paced, changing work environment in the hottest industry
- At least 5 years of experience in executing direct sales to large enterprises, with proven, successful track record of generating significant revenue and closing long term business.
- Experience in selling strategic solutions
- Experience in the events or medical industry – an advantage
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business contacts from SMBs through to large and complex organizations
- Ability to multi task while maintaining attention to detail and due dates
- Persistent, self-motivated, self-learning skills, independent who is also a team player, knows how to successfully take project from A to Z
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level English, additional languages – an advantage.
- Salesforce.com CRM expertise – a MUST
- Some travel may be required